Denomination: Soto (曹洞宗)
Main Image: Seikanzeon Bosatsu (聖観世音菩薩)
Location: Minami Izu-cho, Kamo District (賀茂郡南伊豆町)
Saifukuji was originally founded in the year 1500 as a monastery called 律院. After this, a member of the Tamura Shogun came and ordered a building be built to honour their ancestors. They used a Kannon image as the main image of worship. It was renamed Saifukuji and converted to the Soto denomination.